Saturday, January 8, 2011

January is sci-fi month (at least what's left of it)!!!

Throughout the rest of January, I'll be exploring the science fiction genre through a random collection of five reviews, namely: 2001: A Space Odyssey, 2069: A Sexy Odyssey, Forbidden World, Turkish Star Wars, and Metropolis (the 1984 version). That's the tentative idea for now. I'll try and intersperse some other reviews as well. I may also include some other sci-fi related posts (like links maybe, or pics or videos). I am still fiddling with this format, but I like the idea of a monthly general theme, with a few random reviews/post thrown in that have nothing to do with said theme. It's going to be a daunting task, but if it bleeds over into February, nobody's gonna give a shit. Thankfully, I've started a training regiment as of late, so I feel like I should be ready for such an onslaught of posting. Here is actual footage of me working out in preparation for sci-fi month:


No comments:

Post a Comment