Saturday, May 26, 2012

More Love Exposure GIFs!!!

If you thought having 10 animated GIFs in my Love Exposure review was overdoing things, here is another 10 to PROVE once-and-for-all that I was overdoing things.  When I said the movie featured "gratuitous giffability", I was not putzing around (not that there's anything wrong with putzing around, mind you).  Enjoy!











Here are some still images from the film.  They are sort of like GIFs, but they don't move around or do anything.  Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. What are you doing man? Seriously, are you trying to kill me? Death by Japanese chicks in pleated tennis skirts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think tennis is mandatory for cute Japanese girls, so they can be targets for upskirt-fu. Japan is one weird, wonderful place.

    ReplyDelete