Thursday, August 4, 2011

My 200th Post, Brought to You by Siskel & Ebert


I'm normally not big on numeric milestones, except to say that 200 posts (many of which are longwinded) seems like a lot. I thought of doing something special, maybe a list of my favorite 200 movies, or maybe a ranking of the 200 most erotic films that feature a guy in a monkey suit (that movie Tanya's Island where Vanity boinks a gorilla might've topped a list like that). However, I couldn't come up with anything I wanted to do, since a list of 200 anything sounds like a massive undertaking.

Instead, I'd thought I would just link to a Siskel & Ebert segment where they talk about film criticism. It's all very "meta", admittedly, but sometimes that's just how I roll. If you were from the streets, you'd know where I'm coming from. Of course, by "streets", I'm actually misspelling the word "loserville". I really should look at what I'm typing.



No comments:

Post a Comment